The trend is going towards a distributed and remote work environment. The current global situation is forcing many to work remotely – without proper planning or preparation to face the challenges it brings.
From tool-setup to collaboration methods: This training teaches practical and methodical basics for remote working in three short sessions. The most important aspects of remote working are explained and immediately applied in practical exercises and examples.
This training allows beginners to build up their remote working skills and advanced remote works the opportunity to expand their knowledge and methods.
After this training, the participants are ready to work remotely.
They will get an overview of state of art remote working tools and concepts.
They know how to communicate efficiently while working remotely and how to collaborate in distributed teams.
Scope and objective
The focus is on making remote projects successful, with covering the key topics:
- Advantages & challenges of remote working
- Tooling – Infrastructure and Overview of Communication, Collaboration and Ticketing Tools.
- Communication – Meeting design, conducting efficient (video-) Calls and dealing with asynchronous communication
- Collaboration – Philosophy & Mindset for decentralizing work, know-how management, decision management, autonomy & control.
3 days (4 h per day)
Any project role, aiming to make their remote work & projects successful.
This seminar is being held by our strategic partner Nagarro.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns:
- Übersicht über alle aktuellen Seminartermine
- Liste der angebotenen Prüfungstermine
- Unser E-Learning-Angebot
- Infos zur Academy und Übersicht über alle Seminarthemen
- Informieren Sie sich auch über andere spannende Themen in unseren Knowledge-Lettern oder in unserem Blog.