Performance testing is performed to test the non-functional aspects of the system including response time, throughput and stability under various workload. Performance testing measures the quality attributes of the system, such as scalability, reliability and resource usage. In this training, we shall cover performance testing basis and focus on JMeter as the performance testing tool.
JMeter is one of the most widely used performance testing software / tool. JMeter is an Open Source testing software and is 100% pure Java application for load and performance testing. JMeter can perform load tests.
Applications (both web and native) today are expected to perform very complex tasks and that too with ever-growing number of concurrent user loads. For certain applications which have very wide business spectrum, the number of con-current users ranges to millions. There is no denying the fact that how quickly the low (slow) performing applications are discarded by the end users, which results in the loss of revenue for the company. Hence performance testing has become an integral and very important part of STLC for every application.
Scope and objective
Introduction of Performance Testing and Processes
- Basic Terminology used in Performance testing & Metrices
- Factors on which Tool is selected
- Feasibility for different type of performance testing
- Distributed Load Testing using JMeter
2 days (4 hours per day)
Best practices and conclusions
Performance Execution Hands on JMeter
- Test Plan Creation
- Advanced Features
- Test Execution
- GUI Mode
- Command line Mode
- Different Protocols
- JMeter Architecture
- Selenium JMeter Integration
- Performance Result Analysis
- Quality Manager
- Test Manager
- Test Experts
- Product Managers
- Automation Architects
- Experience in basics of software testing
- JMeter preinstalled
This seminar is being held by our strategic partner Nagarro.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns:
- Übersicht über alle aktuellen Seminartermine
- Liste der angebotenen Prüfungstermine
- Unser E-Learning-Angebot
- Infos zur Academy und Übersicht über alle Seminarthemen
- Informieren Sie sich auch über andere spannende Themen in unseren Knowledge-Lettern oder in unserem Blog.