Jira has become a widely used project & task management platform, forming the basis of the Atlassian product lineup. It’s used by DEV, OPS and Product Management, and has now made inroads into the business side with marketing, HR & management getting on board. Companies have often invested much in their Jira environment, but the education to help users get the most out of that investment is often overlooked. Nagarro is an Atlassian-certified Platinum Partner: Together, we’ll take a deep dive into the Jira Query Language & Dashboards, two important features that promise to unlock some of the practical secrets of Jira. We’ll also examine using these tools to effectively datamine your Jira.
Understanding how to mine your Jira instance for valuable information is a key factor to extract business value from Jira. When there are perhaps hundreds of thousands of tickets generated by multiple teams & departments, there is always useful & pertinent information to find that is often overlooked.
Scope and objective
Just the right amount of theory vs. exercises, general experience vs. individual participant’s experience, one-way teaching vs. two-way sharing/feedback.
- JQL Basics
- JQL Expert
- Agile Boards (Scrum & Kanban)
- Datamining your Jira instance
- Product owners
- Team Leads, Project Managers
- Agile Coaches
- Test Managers, Quality Coaches
- 2 years active Jira use.
- Note: this course is conducted on Jira Cloud. Students used to Jira Server can also take the course.
This course is being held by our strategic partner Nagarro.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns:
- Übersicht über alle aktuellen Seminartermine
- Liste der angebotenen Prüfungstermine
- Unser E-Learning-Angebot
- Infos zur Academy und Übersicht über alle Seminarthemen
- Informieren Sie sich auch über andere spannende Themen in unseren Knowledge-Lettern oder in unserem Blog.