Gültig bis 30.5.2022
Gültig bis 29.7.2022
Preis: € 250,00
Preis Student: € 125,00
|09:00 - 17:00||Online||Englisch
Weitere Termine anzeigen
You will learn basic terminology and principles of requirements engineering
Quality criteria & review for requirements in functional and non-functional areas
Learn the right methods & techniques for requirements engineering
Perfect preparation to become a certified requirements engineer
This seminar is the foundation level module of the education program for the Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE). It is both a stand alone foundation training as well as a precondition for the advanced certification of this program. The course provides detailed knowledge about methods and techniques for elicitation, analysis, definition and management of requirements and corresponds to the official IREB® syllabus.
Course language is English.
- Introduction and foundation of requirements engineering
- Target groups, stakeholders, system boundary
- Use cases, elicitation and documentation techniques
- Creation of a specification
- Content and structure of a specification
- Non-functional requirements
- Quality criteria for requirements
- Requirements reviews
- Requirements change management
3 days (or 4 three-quarter-days in case the seminar date is offered via our strategic partner nagarro Austria.
You are aware about importance and influence of requirements engineering, are able to consider it and can make productive use of it in your everyday business. You know various methods of requirements definition (e.g., use cases, natural language approach) both in functional and non-functional requirements area. The course prepares you for the IREB® Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering Foundation Level certification exam.
- Requirements engineer
- Product manager
- Project manager
- Software architect
- Software developer
- Test manager
- Quality manager
- Business unit
We recommend the book "Requirements Engineering Fundamentals" by Klaus Pohl, Chris Rupp as a deepening on the topic.
The IREB® certification exam will take place at the end of the seminar, on the last course day, at 4 p.m. Registration will be possible after registration for the course.
This course is normally being held by internal trainers of Software Quality Lab GmbH.
We also offer this course in cooperation with our strategic partner Nagarro.
Seminar dates, which are being held by nagarro, are respectively marked with "Nagarro".
Included in the seminar prize are
- seminar script
- pen and pad
- 2 coffee breaks each seminar day (before lunch and after lunch) with coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks
- soft drinks and water in the seminar room
- lunch incl. one soft drink per person on each seminar day
For ONLINE courses the course price has been reduced by the catering, the seminar documents ara usually available digitally.
Accredited training provider of the IREB
We are an officially accredited training provider of the International Requirements Engineering Board (IREB). You can find our accreditation documents and certificates on the certificates page.
Gültig bis 11.11.2022
€ 250,00 Preis für Prüfung € 1.110,00 Jetzt buchen
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns:
- Übersicht über alle aktuellen Seminartermine
- Liste der angebotenen Prüfungstermine
- Unser E-Learning-Angebot
- Infos zur Academy und Übersicht über alle Seminarthemen
- Informieren Sie sich auch über andere spannende Themen in unseren Knowledge-Lettern oder in unserem Blog.