Gültig bis 4.9.2023
Preis: € 200,00
Preis Student: € 100,00
alle Preise zzgl. MwSt.
|09:00 - 17:00||Online||Englisch
You will learn basic terminology and principles of software testing
Testing in all phases of the software lifecycle
Plan costs and economic aspects of testing accordingly
Learn to use the right tools for software testing
The course is an accredited training designed to prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam. The course gives an understanding of typical activities, methods and techniques for software testing. The participants impart knowledge of the foundations of the test process: planning, designing, executing and reporting software tests. The training gives the participants an overview ranging from unit testing to system and acceptance testing and how test tools and test management tools can support these activities.
A Foundation Level Certified Tester can:
- Understand what testing is and why it is beneficial
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Identify the test approach and activities to be implemented depending on the context of testing
- Assess and improve the quality of documentation
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Align the test process with the software development lifecycle
- Understand test management principles
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Understand the factors that influence the priorities and efforts related to testing
- Work as part of a cross-functional team
- Know risks and benefits related to test automation
- Identify essential skills required for testing
- Understand the impact of risk on testing
- Effectively report on test progress and quality
Course language is English.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
Chapter 3: Static Testing
Chapter 4: Test Analysis and Design
Chapter 5: Managing the Test Activities
Chapter 6: Test Tools
The course will prepare you for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam in an optimal and efficient way. The ready-to-use testing techniques can be instantly used in your projects.
- Requirements engineer
- Product manager
- Project manager
- Software architect
- Software developer
- Test manager
- Quality manager
- Business unit
- Development manager
We recommend the book "Foundations of Software Testing" by Dorothy Graham as a deepening on the topic.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns: