Valid Until 2023-06-19
Valid Until 2023-08-18
Price: € 250,00
Price Student: € 125,00
Request personalized quote
For all prices: Vat is not included
|Time||Location||Talk Language||Registration deadline|
|09:00 - 17:00||Online||English
Show more seminars dates
You will learn the following
You will learn basic terminology and principles of software architecture
Practical experience for fundamental software architecture decisions
Learn to use the right tools for successful software architects
Perfect preparation for becoming a certified software architect
The contents of the course
You will learn the following content:
- Role and tasks of the software architect
- Architecture in the software lifecycle
- Relationship between architecture and organization (Conway's Law)
- Project vs. architecture goals
- Requirements, constraints and quality models
- Correct cutting of blocks and interfaces
- Principles and heuristics
- Domain Driven Design
- Architectural Patterns (Layers, SOA, Microservices, ...)
- Design Pattern (Adapter, Factory, Observer, ...)
- Cross-cutting concerns (logging, error handling, virtualization, ...)
- Design decisions
Description and communication
- Different views: system, building block, runtime, deployment
- Modelling with UML
- Templates (arc42)
- Architecture metrics
- Measure software architecture continuously
- Review with ATAM
Many practical examples and tips.
Course Language is English.
Practical programming experience and basic knowledge of UML are beneficial for effective participation in this seminar.
- Software Architects
- Software Developer
We recommend the book "Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design" by Robert C. Martin as a deepening on the topic.
Valid Until 2023-10-27
€ 250,00 Price Exam € 1.990,00 Book now
Do you have any questions or are you interested in this or other seminars?
Would you like to book this seminar as an in-house seminar?