Price: € 250,00
Price Student: € 125,00
|Time||Location||Talk Language||Registration deadline|
|09:00 - 17:00||Online||English
You will learn the following
You will learn basic terminology and principles of software architecture
Practical experience for fundamental software architecture decisions
Learn to use the right tools for successful software architects
Perfect preparation for becoming a certified software architect
The contents of the course
You will learn the following content:
- Role and tasks of the software architect
- Architecture in the software lifecycle
- Relationship between architecture and organization (Conway's Law)
- Project vs. architecture goals
- Requirements, constraints and quality models
- Correct cutting of blocks and interfaces
- Principles and heuristics
- Domain Driven Design
- Architectural Patterns (Layers, SOA, Microservices, ...)
- Design Pattern (Adapter, Factory, Observer, ...)
- Cross-cutting concerns (logging, error handling, virtualization, ...)
- Design decisions
Description and communication
- Different views: system, building block, runtime, deployment
- Modelling with UML
- Templates (arc42)
- Architecture metrics
- Measure software architecture continuously
- Review with ATAM
- Requirements management
- Static and dynamic architecture analysis
- Build and configuration management
Many practical examples and tips.
Course Language is English.
Practical programming experience and basic knowledge of UML are beneficial for effective participation in this seminar.
- Software Architects
- Software Developer
We recommend the book "Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design" by Robert C. Martin as a deepening on the topic.
Included in the seminar price
- Training material
- Writing pads (block and pen)
- 2 coffee breaks per seminar day (mornings and afternoons) with coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks
- Seminar drinks in the seminar room (water and juices)
- One lunch per seminar day incl. one drink per participant
For online courses the course price has been reduced by the catering, the seminar documents are usually available digitally.
After the seminar, the certification exam takes place. Registration for this is possible after successful registration.
Accredited training provider of the iSAQB
We are an officially accredited training provider of the International Software Architecture Qualification Board (iSAQB). You can find our accreditation documents and certificates on the certificates page.
Valid Until 2022-01-28
€ 250,00 Price Exam € 1.760,00 Book now
Do you have any questions or are you interested in this or other seminars?
Would you like to book this seminar as an in-house seminar?