Azure DevOps is a one stop solution which provide various services to help team to plan, work, collaborate along with building and deploying application.
DevOps brings together people, processes, and tools, automating software delivery to provide continuous value to your users. Azure DevOps is a Software as a service (SaaS) platform from Microsoft that provides an end-to-end DevOps toolchain for developing and deploying software.
Using Azure DevOps, you can deliver software faster and more reliably - no matter how big your IT department or what tools you’re using.
It also integrates with most leading tools on the market and is a great option for orchestrating a DevOps toolchain.
Scope and objective
- Overview of Azure DevOps services
- Repositories management in Azure DevOps
- Managing build pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Pipeline as code
- Security, Approvals and audit trails
- Manage build dependencies using Azure Artifacts
- Infrastructure as code using Azure DevOps
- DevSecOps using Azure DevOps
- Managing Release pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Understanding deployment and release
- Maintaining Database using Azure DevOps
2 days (4 hours per day)
- DevOps Engineers/Architects
- Software Developer
- Software Tester
- Security Engineer
- Product Managers and Release Managers
- Experience in the basics of coding
- Azure DevOps subscription
- Visual Studio 2019 / Visual Studio code IDE
- Azure cloud subscription
This course is being held by our strategic partner Nagarro.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns: