Jetzt Seminar buchen!
Gültig bis 22.3.2024
€ 200,00 Preis für Prüfung € 1.580,00 Jetzt buchen
You will learn basic terminology and principles of software testing
Testing in all phases of the software lifecycle
Plan costs and economic aspects of testing accordingly
Learn to use the right tools for software testing
The course is an accredited training designed to prepare for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam. The course gives an understanding of typical activities, methods and techniques for software testing. The participants impart knowledge of the foundations of the test process: planning, designing, executing and reporting software tests. The training gives the participants an overview ranging from unit testing to system and acceptance testing and how test tools and test management tools can support these activities.
A Foundation Level Certified Tester can:
- Understand what testing is and why it is beneficial
- Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
- Identify the test approach and activities to be implemented depending on the context of testing
- Assess and improve the quality of documentation
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Align the test process with the software development lifecycle
- Understand test management principles
- Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
- Understand the factors that influence the priorities and efforts related to testing
- Work as part of a cross-functional team
- Know risks and benefits related to test automation
- Identify essential skills required for testing
- Understand the impact of risk on testing
- Effectively report on test progress and quality
Course language is English.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
Chapter 3: Static Testing
Chapter 4: Test Analysis and Design
Chapter 5: Managing the Test Activities
Chapter 6: Test Tools
The course will prepare you for the ISTQB® Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam in an optimal and efficient way. The ready-to-use testing techniques can be instantly used in your projects.
- Requirements engineer
- Product manager
- Project manager
- Software architect
- Software developer
- Test manager
- Quality manager
- Business unit
- Development manager
We recommend the book "Foundations of Software Testing" by Dorothy Graham as a deepening on the topic.
This course is normally conducted by trainers from Software Quality Lab Academy GmbH. We also offer this course together with our strategic partner Nagarro. Seminar dates that are held by nagarro are marked with “Nagarro” in the date list.
- Training material
- Writing pads (block and pen)
- 2 coffee breaks per seminar day (mornings and afternoons) with coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks
- Seminar drinks in the seminar room (water and juices)
- One lunch per seminar day incl. one drink per participant
For online courses the course price has been reduced by the catering, the seminar documents are usually available digitally.
After successfully completing the seminar, the certification exam can be taken online at any time. Booking for this is possible when registering for the seminar. You will receive information about registering for the exam when the seminar begins.
We are an officially accredited training provider of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB). You can find our accreditation documents and certificates on the certificates page.
Haben Sie Fragen zu oder Interesse an diesem oder anderen Seminaren?
Möchten Sie dieses Seminar als Inhouse-Seminar buchen?
Kontaktieren Sie uns: